Seminars and upcoming activities - EmoJI
Upcoming seminars and workshops.
All seminars are held in Segerstedtrummet (2-1026) unless otherwise announced
Latest update 2023-02-02.
- Research grant drafts feedback: Alessandra, Hanna, Stefan and Stina
- Anna Lyngfeldt, University of Gothenburg: Bridging ‘as is’ and ‘as if’ by reading fiction in ethics education
- Paper feedback: Stefan Sjöström and Maritha Jacobsson: Attribution of guilt in victim interrogations in court - comparing rape, assault and fraud
- Paper feedback: Cecilia Nordquist: Empirical chapter from PhD Thesis
- Presentation: Anita Heber and Tea Fredriksson, Stockholm University, “Men as Victims? Victimhood in the Courtroom from Three Perspectives”
- Sharon Weill, The American University of Paris and Sciences-Po
-Paper Feedback: Stina Lindegren: “Looping disruption: a relational mechanism enhancing treatment readiness among individuals convicted of sexual offending”
-Discussion: Mari Todd-Kvam and Stina Lindegren: “Doing research with people who perpetrate violence: reflecting on emotional and ethical issues”
- Gabriele Cerati
For more information, contact:
Stina Bergman Blix, email@example.com
Stefan Sjöström, firstname.lastname@example.org